Pixel Empire is looking to expand its opportunity to indie game developers on any platforms.
We are looking for new content to review or just to provide feedback. We are also looking to provide updates for our users about your game and help provide press coverage.
Games associated with charity organisations will be prioritised and almost instantly accepted while other games will be queued for review. With that said, it doesn’t mean that we hate your game, it is because we get a lot of submissions and we need time to go through them.
- 250-500 words about your game, it’s features and why our readers should try it!
- Include 1 cover photo to be included in the post
- The content needs to be original, please do not copy paste your game’s bio and details, we will be posting the spell checked version of the above directly.
- Spelling and grammar is important, content with low quality of grammar and spelling will be rejected (and it is the biggest reason we reject them). A few spelling mistakes here and there is ok, but please spell check before submitting.
- In the Title of the email, write “SUBMISSION FOR REVIEW:” followed by the name of your game.
We welcome all types of games, the crazier the idea, the better, we love originality and great attention to detail.
We look forward to hear from you!